attention

This blog is just for preview and share some stories about our vintage treasure. If you want to buy our stuff, please do have a visit at our link below. You may join our Facebook, Multiply, or Friendster account. Thanks Peeps. :D

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Meet My New Shoes

Ngga sengaja, waktu nemenin pacar saya, uppss my ex-bf actually :P -- nemenin ke pameran komputer di Landmark, i was accidentaly bumped into sum old shoes store -- seriusan toko jadul! Hihi.. toko ini kalo ga salah udah ada dari jaman Bapak Ibu saya masih SMA dan sempat jadi toko sepatu terkenal waktu itu.

I always loveee going to that store. The smell and the shoes, ooh it kinds of remind me of my grand ma house. Hehe.. dari jalan-jalan sore ke pameran komputer dan berakhir di toko sepatu, damn! I found a very ultimate tragic old shoes yang entah kenapa bertengger di toko itu dengan manisnya.

Waving -- waving -- "Buy me!"

So anyway, akhirnya saya beli juga sepatu itu. Hehe.. its a leather shoes, a lil bit pointy and oh gosh, i love it!!






So tell me, do i look okay or do i look like some girl called slankers from Jember –
or Mr Fals groupies as in Oemar Bakri song wannabe?
Haha.. you tell me. :P

from now on, im gonna call this shoes "Sepatu Idaman hati"
Yaiiiyyy Hahaha..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Landmark tu dmn yaa?
Sepatunya lucu banget, beli dmn?hehehe

Miss Garage said...

di Bandung Saii..
ada toko namanya centre point, kalo ke bandung mampir2 deh kesitu hehe.. :)

titaz said...

hmmmm hmmmmm... kayaknya ini yang gue baca di MP deh hehehehe ;p

Miss Garage said...

eHehehee.. btw ini siapa ya?
Linknya ga nyambung tuu.

Post a Comment