- The mini skirt was out, the new midi and maxi lengths grew popular in fall.
- Maxi Dress was everywhere. People needs something to cover them up
- Polka patterned on clothes, definitely define something.
- Bazzar models were wearing bright colors with bold patterns and lots of accesories.
- The Farrah Fawcett hairstyle was very popular in Vogue.
- Tie dye, bell bottoms, and platform shoes were very popular for men and women
we'll bring you back the nicest memories from September 1970.
Welcome September.. My Shiny September. :D
Only at Garage Store
Thank You. :D